Saturday, February 27, 2010

And I never want to see you again!

The title of this post is from "Waking Rose" by Regina Doman, and is being applied to my prescription.

Yep, I'm sick again. I have yet another wonderful infection; but it was caught early this time, thankfully. On my way home from the hospital, my mom and I had to pick up the prescription from the store, but we didn't have any money... so I have to wait to get it over with. Plus, I have a killer headache/migraine. It's dreadful. But I took some medicine earlier, so it's gone for now.

I know this sounds dull, but that's because I feel dull. I feel very sick right now, actually. Which means I should probably get off the computer...

Please excuse all of the misspellings, errors, etc... I'm not feeling my best. (Have I mentioned that, before?)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that stinks! :( Delayed reaction there...heheh.

    Me likey your bookshelf thingy! I should put one on my blog. Have you read "The Silmarillion"? I'm impressed - I got to page 27. haha I do want to read it eventually, though! I'm reading "The Children of Hurin" right now (among other things...).

    I just saw your playlist. Yay! I LOVE "Haven't Met You yet"! And all the others that are on my playlist too. :D I'll have to listen to yours sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! To tell you the truth, I listen to yours more than I do mine! :P When I go to put more songs on, my mind likes to go "Oh! I'll put---duhhhh... what was that called again?" :P

    AHH! I love, love, LOVE "Haven't Met You Yet" too! Most songs by the Bubble-man are awesome! ;)

    Haha, about that... :P I got to page 45... It's actually really hard to read! It's really good, but you need to understand every word, or else the rest of it make no sense... or that's how I think of it at least ;D

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones