Saturday, June 26, 2010

Caffeine

Oh, caffeine, my long lost friend...

I must say, caffeine is one of the most backstabbing, cruel, and purly evil friend I've ever had.

Have I ever mentioned how much caffeine affects me? Well, it does. A lot.
Have you ever watched Hoodwinked? If so, do you remember Twitchy? The annoying (yet, cute) little squirrel whotalkslikethis?
That, my dear friends, if exactly what I am like after one cup of soda. Especially at nighttime.

Last week, or there about, I saw a can of soda in the fridge. Now, I am absolutely no good at self-denial. There were no witnesses around. I had half an hour to kill before I would have to get to bed, in order to get a decent amount of sleep. One little can of soda couldn't hurt, right?
Wrong.
I was up four more hours than I expected. What was I doing during those four hours of hyper insaneness?
I sat in the middle of my room. And I laughed.
What was I laughing about? Only God knows...
I think I may have done things in-between my laughter-fits... like pray. Or clean. Or possibly even worked on my story outline.
Mind you, this was at 12:00am-4:00am, so I couldn't blast any music, use the computer, or do something else mindlessly crazy and completely insane.
So, there you have it. And the best part is... I had to get up at 5:45am. Pure joy.

Now. This is exactly why I am never... ever... drinking coffee.

*coughs*

Well! Now, on to some blog-related things!
You may have noticed the couple of changes I made in the layout... feedback would be appriciated! ;)
I am also editing my playlist a bit! I've gotten some positive comments on it, and I'd like to thank all of you for listening to it! ^_^
I just noticed I now have 10 followers! Thank you so much everyone... it means a lot that y'all put up with my utter nut-cakeness :)
(My new word: nutcake. It's perfect.)

And lastly... life! ;P
I'm starting to get really, really excited for this year's annual picnic at my church! It always turns out veddy fun, and everyone has crazy stories to share afterwards! Of course, I know more people this year than I did last year, and I think it'll be more fun! Plus, I can make them try the brownies I make every year... *nods*
Also, I've started to go outside everynight, and sit on my front porch in the moonlight, and pray.
^that sounds quite cheesy and thilly indeed... but it's extremely peaceful! It feels unimaginably good to just pray and think in the breathtaking scenery... I love it. ^_^

[/end-rambling]

6 comments:

  1. Haha. I don't like soda, or coffee....so I'm not even sure how caffeine affects me. lol

    And the new layout looks nice :) You might just want to adjust the dimensions of the pic at the top, so it fits into the space better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! Oh my goodness, that is so funny about you and the caffeine...and disturbing! :D If I drink caffeine at night, it just makes me extremely depressed. :P

    I like the new background...it's very pretty! I like the red. I like the playlist too, as usual. :)

    I can't wait for the picnic either!!! It's always extremely fun:)

    And that sounds SO nice, sitting on the porch in the moonlight! Another reason I wish I still lived in the country...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're crazy, Kathryn..... JOIN THE CLUB!!! I hate, hate, hate coffee.... except ice coffee. I love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kathryn,

    I just wanted to let you know that I gave you this: http://shieldmaidenofgod.blogspot.com/2010/06/prolific-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kathryn!!

    I'm posting this comment here, since you and I share two blog followers.
    I just changed my domain name to: lifeoflizb. Without any dashes. So, you guys can check out this link if you see it, and maybe spread the word?? That would be awesome! Hopefully the new address is easier to remember.


    http://lifeoflizb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and in order to keep following me, you'll need to re-visit the site and click follow again. I didn't realize this would be such a big hassle! But, thanks for understanding and thanks for reading my blog!!

    http://lifeoflizb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones