Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Ivy!!


It's my dear friend, Ivy/Blanche's birthday today! She's turning 17... years... old...
If anyone knows of anything that can make her stop growing while I catch up, let me know! ;)

For the past week, I've wanted to write her an incredibly sappy post... and I'm going to do that now!

Even though we've been going to the same church for as long as I can remember, I didn't really start to get to know Ivy until fall of '09.
And ever since then, she's done so much for me!
When my conformation sponsor left for Italy, two people have sort of "filled in" the gap that she left. One of them being Ivy! I've often turned to her for advice, to rant (hehe...) and for a friend! She is a wonderful young lady, sweet, caring, and incredibly fun to talk to! (see? I told you it was going to be sappy!)
Ivy introuduced me to the Fairy Tale Novels, and to the FTN fourm, which have been pretty big in my life...!
She's written so many great stories, and continues to amaze me with her writing skills.
She has a beauuuutiful voice!
She's not shy, but not loud... she's actually a perfect mix between the two!
And, of course... she's gorgeous!

Now... I thiiink I've got everything I was going to add, but she does have so many more talents!
Ivy, have a GREAT birthday, and know you're loved!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you SO much, Kathryn! :D :') I'm glad I've been able to be a good friend to you! And gahhh...just thank you so much! That is so sweet! I love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones